Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thank You

Oh My Gosh! Thank you Mr Postman!!! 


He delivered a mighty big package this morning, and my husband was most upset that I got up all excited when the door bell rang, said I never get out of bed that fast normally... I'm sure you can all understand that one...


So please raise your glasses... "Here's to my growing fabric stash" *clink*




Designer:  Joel Dewberry
Manufacturer:  Free Spirit
Collection:  Heirloom


Manufacturer:  Blend Fabrics, LLC
Collection:  Babysaurus


Manufacturer:  Quilting Treasures
Collection:  Jardine


Manufacturer:  Kaufman
Collection:  Dessert Party



Tonga Batik Pink Lemonade 5'' Mini Treat



Manufacturer:  Andover
Collection:  Space

Cuddle Strip Quilt Kit For Kids with Pattern {Mocha & Blue}


No comments:

Post a Comment