Tuesday, April 17, 2012

QCA Handmade Swap

As mentioned previously I'm part of an Quilt Club Australia facebook group and we have a few swaps on the go, another one I am taking part in is the 
QCA Handmade Swaps which is a group of us quilters being assigned a secret swap partner, we then take note of what details they supplied in their entry form and create something homemade, we've been given a list of items to consider which include a table runner, placemats (x2), mug rugs (x2), dolls quilt (up to 24" square) pouches, bags, cushion cover (up to 16" square), sewing caddy, needle keeper & pincushion set, but really the list is endless.


So I've received the details of who I'm to create for and I can't tell you how excited I am! I've decided on what I'm making, just need to purchase MORE fabric as my stash isn't as plentiful as others :-) 


As I blog about my journey I can not tell you exactly what it is that I am making however I can give you clues, little snippets and of course the final picture once the items has been received.


Can't wait to start,


Much Love <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you :-) I am glad I didn't take up the temptation of this swap, I've currently got two incomplete quilts to go in the local show 5 May, two mug rugs to do, a mini quilt, and I've still got to finish a jumper I started for my husband last Winter! Oh yeah and the height chart for my son and oh yeah the bed runner for my bed that needs basting/quilting/binding!! Looking forward to your snippets :-)

    ReplyDelete